Child Friendly Orange Pumpkin Halloween Prop
Not all jack-o’-lanterns are mean and scary – just have a look at this guy! This standing orange pumpkin witch is a fantastic child-friendly Halloween decoration for the family household! With a friendly face and big smile, we know this is definitely a good pumpkin! So create some spooky fun for the kids this Halloween by popping a few of these around the place!
- Standing pumpkin decoration measures approx 1 metre tall with the hat completely upright.
- The pumpkin has an orange foam head that has a digitally printed Jack-o-Lantern face print on the front.
- For an added touch the decoration has a black and white spotty bow tie is attached underneath the circular head.
- There is a green and black striped pattern witch hat attached on top with a black upturned brim and an orange felt pumpkin attached to the front.
- This standing pumpkin has n orange robe draping from under the head, with an black felt ‘BOO’ appliqué glued to the front.
- The robe is attached to wire arms that have green felt hands with decorative bows attached to each hand.
- To create more width, the bendable wire arm width can extend approximately 1 metre in length.
- Underneath the robe, the head of the decoration is attached to long thin but sturdy legs.
- The legs are covered with black and green striped polyester fabric to look like pants.
- To finish, the feet have weighted black fabric covered foam shoes with straw ties.