Child Friendly Orange Pumpkin Halloween Decoration
How ghost it my dudes! If you’ve got young children who may get scared easily, but still want to go all out and celebrate the spooky season – no worries! We’ve got you covered for any type of Halloween themed event! We’re dead-icated to bringing the spirit of Halloween to those of all ages! This super friendly jack-o’-lantern pumpkin prop is a decent 110cm long and is a great not-too-scary decoration option to hang up in your home this All Hallows Eve! When it comes time to start choosing your decorations, don’t be scared! Just grab yourself a pumpkin spice latte and relax! Check out more of our ghastly Halloween props for a rather spook-tacularly fun night!
- This standing orange pumpkin decoration measures approximately 110cm tall with the stem completely upright.
- The pumpkin is wearing a plush green felt stem hat with jagged edges along the brim
- To create a ghostly pumpkin shape, a loosely hanging orange sheet of fabric is attached from underneath the green stem.
- The front of the orange robe features white felt eyes, a black felt nose and mouth to create the Jack ‘o Lantern face.
- A functional black felt fabric pouch is also attached with white ‘Trick or Treat’ text across the front.
- The inside of the prop has a round foam head with bendable wire arms padded with foam that extend to give the decoration more shape.
- Each end of the arms are attached to the orange fabric cover and can extend approximately 70cm wide.
- The circular foam head is attached to a plastic base with long thin but sturdy legs.
- Legs are covered with green felt fabric fabric to look like pants.
- The feet have weighted plush black shoes with ruffled black and orange polka dot ankle cuffs.
Please note that this is an oversized item and an additional shipping surcharge may apply.