Child Friendly Standing Vampire Halloween Prop
One thing we are sure about is this child friendly standing vampire will not be trying to suck your blood. This cute vampire Halloween decoration is going to look amazing out the front of your house. Perfect for protecting the candy but not scary enough for the kids to run off in fear, this green vampire will become the kid’s new best friend. This child friendly prop measures a whopping 1 metre high. He also has bendable arms what can extend to 1 metre, giving you lots of wiggle room to have him standing however you would like. The trick or treaters will be lining up to get in your front gate with this standing vampire looking after the candy.
- Standing vampire decoration measures approx 1 metre tall with the hat completely upright.
- Neon green foam head has a plush nose and digitally printed smiling face details with a fang.
- A black and green spotty bow tie is attached underneath the circular head.
- An orange and white stars and moon pattern witch hat is attached on top with a black upturned brim.
- The hat has a felt yellow crescent moon appliqué attached to the front.
- A long purple net veil is attached along the hem of the hat and drapes over the prop face and body.
- Purple veil has an orange pumpkin and white BOO symbol stitched to the front.
- The veil is attached to black wire arms that have black felt hands with green leaf appliqués.
- Bendable wire arm width can extend approximately 1 metre in length.
- The happy vampire head is attached to long thin but sturdy legs.
- Legs are covered with black and green striped polyester fabric to look like pants.
- The feet have weighted black fabric covered foam shoes with orange and straw ties.
There are no reviews yet.