Hanging Light Up Pumpkin Scarecrow Halloween Prop
Everyone needs a creepy Halloween pumpkin to reign over their haunted house on the spookiest night of the year! It wouldn’t be Halloween without one! Take your spooktacular decorating to the next level this year and incorporate this hanging orange pumpkin somewhere in your humble abode! Scare the pants off the trick or treaters when they arrive to collect their candy with this scary pumpkin handing outside your door! This light up Halloween decoration actually measures approximately 2 metres in length so you may need to suspend him from the roof or ceiling to get the creepiest effect!
- Hanging pumpkin Halloween decoration has a foam head painted orange with black Jack ‘o Lantern face details.
- The eyes of the pumpkin light up and are controlled via a battery box at the back of the head with an on and off switch and a hanging button cord.
- A black fabric hat is attached to the top of the pumpkin head with straw around the hat band and a Hessian patch at the front.
- The pumpkin decoration has a long extendible wire arms wrapped in foam with foam hands painted green.
- The prop has a long flowing orange fabric robe with tattered ends layered with jagged black mesh.
- There are strands of straw attached to the front of the collar underneath the pumpkin head for an added effect.
- To hang the prop up there is a black ribbon loop attached at the top.
- This Halloween decoration measures approximately 2 metres in length.
- 3 x LR44 batteries are included.