Halloween Warewolf Fake Teeth and Putty
Add these disgusting looking jagged and pointy werewolf teeth to your adult Halloween costumes. Fabulous fake wolf teeth by Forum Novelties will add that horror finishing touch to any werewolf fancy dress costume.
- Werewolf Teeth
- Thermoplastic Putty
- Latex dark pink gums with different length rotten looking pointed teeth.
- The inside of the mold includes custom fitting thermoplastic putty.
- Just warm up the putty and mold to your own teeth for a comfortable fit.
Basic Thermal Bead Application:
- First thing to do with the thermal beads is to boil some hot water.
- Using a heat safe bowl, submerge half of the thermal beads into the boiling water.
- Leave them to heat until they change from white to clear.
- While this is happening ensure your tooth is dry and clean of saliva.
- Remove the beads with a spoon and roll the beads into a thick worm shape and place into the inside wall of the fang.
- Press firmly up onto your tooth for NO LONGER than ONE MINUTE (this adhesive dries fast and we don’t want the fang stuck on your tooth forever!)
- Beads should squeeze out around the edges into the cracks of your teeth (the more excess you leave the better to ensure a tight grip on the tooth).
- This adhesive can be reheated if it dries too quickly or you make a mistake.
- Once fitted remove fang and let adhesive dry completely (we recommend overnight curing to ensure safety).
- Repeat process with second fang.
- Process is interchangable with application of a full mouth piece.
There are no reviews yet.