Toddler Girl’s Spider Queen Halloween Costume
There are people out there who are terrified of spiders, and yet here you are, the Queen of them all! This Halloween costume for girls is not for those with arachnophobia. The toddler costume has a dazzling purple bodice and black spider webs for the neckline. Take your throne, your majesty!
- Girls stretch polyester dress has a black lace illusion neckline with black piping details along the neck.
- The dress has short capped sleeves comprising of purple and black layered mesh fabric ruffles.
- Front sides of the bodice are black stretch velvet with a panel of black and purple sequin fabric in the centre.
- For a decorative touch there is silver trim attached along the sides of the bodice centre and along the front of the waistline.
- Back of the dress bodice is plain black stretch fabric with a velcro fasten at the nape and an elasticated waistband to accommodate sizing.
- The dress skirt is black satin fabric with white spider web print all over the front and back and layered with purple mesh fabric.
- Skirt has a scalloped hemline and a black petticoat attached underneath to give the dress additional shape.
- To complete the look, a white headband is included with a silver fabric tiara attached on top.