Black Out Yearly Wear Halloween Contact Lenses
They say your pupils dilate when you look at something you love, you must love Halloween a lot because your eyes have become enveloped in complete blackness! It’s either that or you’ve discovered the power of contact lenses!! These single colour contacts are a black out style that will make your eyes look somewhat demonic. You will still be able to maintain vision with the holes in the centre for your pupils. Every day can be All Hallows Eve with these 12 month wear lenses, that’s right, you can wear them every day for a year, just make sure you read the included instructions and take them out before you sleep!
- Black out 12 month use sterile soft contact lenses – 1 pair.
- Ingredients: 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate,Carbodiimide, Crosspolymer, Sterile Saline.
- May Contain: CI77891, CO77492, CI77489, CI74160, CI51319
- Contact lenses packaging includes a sheet of instructions and safety guidelines.
- Lenses can only be used for up to 12 months from opening and then must be discarded as per instructions.
- Must not be worn when sleeping, remove and store at the end of the day as per instructions.
- FDA approved facility.
- FDA approved ingredients.
- Produced by accredited medical device manufacturer.
- 100% sterile packaging.
- Vegan / Cruelty free.
- Australian owned.
Coloured contact lenses can be worn with dark or light coloured eyes however, the end colour result will vary based on your natural eye colour. Soft disposable lenses should be discarded after 12 months. Contacts must be used in accordance with manufacturer’s directions, including the application of lenses, hygiene practices and product care. If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again. Please see your Optometrist for cleaning and storage solutions or for assistance with fitting.
Contact lenses are non-refundable and returns cannot be accepted.
Important Legal Info – Valid prescription required for purchase in SA. Find out more here.