Inferno Red Yearly Wear Halloween Contact Lenses
There has to be more to life than torturing damned souls and cooking s’mores over the fires of hell. Shake up the underworld and take a trip top side for a Halloween party the mortals won’t soon forget. The mark of Hell will remain in your eyes with the aid of these contact lenses. Featuring red, yellow and black flames that will remind you of home, these patterned contacts are a great accessory to accentuate any Halloween outfit. There will be no need to feel homesick because these are 12 month use contact lenses, so you can wear them every day if you wish, so long as you follow the included care instructions. No one wants to lose an eye! (Right?)
- Red inferno fire patterned 12 month use sterile soft contact lenses – 1 pair.
- Ingredients: 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate,Carbodiimide, Crosspolymer, Sterile Saline.
- May Contain: CI77891, CO77492, CI77489, CI74160, CI51319
- Contact lenses packaging includes a sheet of instructions and safety guidelines.
- Lenses can only be used for up to 12 months from opening and then must be discarded as per instructions.
- Must not be worn when sleeping, remove and store at the end of the day as per instructions.
- FDA approved facility.
- FDA approved ingredients.
- Produced by accredited medical device manufacturer.
- 100% sterile packaging.
- Vegan / Cruelty free.
- Australian owned.
Coloured contact lenses can be worn with dark or light coloured eyes however, the end colour result will vary based on your natural eye colour. Soft disposable lenses should be discarded after 12 months. Contacts must be used in accordance with manufacturer’s directions, including the application of lenses, hygiene practices and product care. If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again. Please see your Optometrist for cleaning and storage solutions or for assistance with fitting.
Contact lenses are non-refundable and returns cannot be accepted.
Important Legal Info – Valid prescription required for purchase in SA. Find out more here.