Tokyo Ghoul Red Yearly Wear Halloween Contact Lenses
Imagine going on a date and your date turns out to be a ghoul and attacks you! If that wasn’t bad enough, waking up in hospital after having surgery that transforms you into a half ghoul because you have ghoul organs inside you now. The only way you can sustain your condition is by eating human flesh. Yummy! One of the most identifiable features of a ghoul is that when they are hungry or excited, their sclera in both eyes turns black and the irises turns red. As a half ghoul you only have one red eye but with the help of these contact lenses, you will blend into the ghoul community more easily. Featuring a similar design to the eyes in Tokyo Ghoul these patterned contacts are 12 month wear lenses and are usable every day so long as you take care of them correctly!
- Red Tokyo Ghoul patterned 12 month use sterile soft contact lenses – 1 pair.
- Ingredients: 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate,Carbodiimide, Crosspolymer, Sterile Saline.
- May Contain: CI77891, CO77492, CI77489, CI74160, CI51319
- Contact lenses packaging includes a sheet of instructions and safety guidelines.
- Lenses can only be used for up to 12 months from opening and then must be discarded as per instructions.
- Must not be worn when sleeping, remove and store at the end of the day as per instructions.
- FDA approved facility.
- FDA approved ingredients.
- Produced by accredited medical device manufacturer.
- 100% sterile packaging.
- Vegan / Cruelty free.
- Australian owned.
Coloured contact lenses can be worn with dark or light coloured eyes however, the end colour result will vary based on your natural eye colour. Soft disposable lenses should be discarded after 12 months. Contacts must be used in accordance with manufacturer’s directions, including the application of lenses, hygiene practices and product care. If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again. Please see your Optometrist for cleaning and storage solutions or for assistance with fitting.
Contact lenses are non-refundable and returns cannot be accepted.
Important Legal Info – Valid prescription required for purchase in SA. Find out more here.
There are no reviews yet.