Vampire Red Yearly Wear Halloween Contact Lenses
According to the ancient manuscripts, there are unearthly creatures with red eyes that can only be defeated with a stake through the heart. They’re also not fans of garlic (monsters!) To infiltrate their defences you will need to assimilate their distinctive features. You can skip the part about being bitten and drinking blood and give yourself an instant red eyed look with the use of these contact lenses! Just like the vampires you are hunting, these single colour lenses are a bold Halloween accessory that will transform your vampire outfit. We haven’t quite worked out the immortal part but you have up to a year to figure it out because these are 12 month use contacts and as long as you follow the included safety instructions, the local Nosferatu won’t catch on as quickly.
- Red vampire 12 month use sterile soft contact lenses – 1 pair.
- Ingredients: 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate,Carbodiimide, Crosspolymer, Sterile Saline.
- May Contain: CI77891, CO77492, CI77489, CI74160, CI51319
- Contact lenses packaging includes a sheet of instructions and safety guidelines.
- Lenses can only be used for up to 12 months from opening and then must be discarded as per instructions.
- Must not be worn when sleeping, remove and store at the end of the day as per instructions.
- FDA approved facility.
- FDA approved ingredients.
- Produced by accredited medical device manufacturer.
- 100% sterile packaging.
- Vegan / Cruelty free.
- Australian owned.
Coloured contact lenses can be worn with dark or light coloured eyes however, the end colour result will vary based on your natural eye colour. Soft disposable lenses should be discarded after 12 months. Contacts must be used in accordance with manufacturer’s directions, including the application of lenses, hygiene practices and product care. If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again. Please see your Optometrist for cleaning and storage solutions or for assistance with fitting.
Contact lenses are non-refundable and returns cannot be accepted.
Important Legal Info – Valid prescription required for purchase in SA. Find out more here.
There are no reviews yet.