White Out Yearly Wear Halloween Contact Lenses
We can’t look away from how memorising these contact lenses are. For those Halloween outfits where you need to lose the pigment in the colours of your eyes, these single coloured lenses are an ideal choice! You will be able to maintain your vision with the hole for the pupil while creating a white out eye look that will be sure to creep people out! White contact lenses are also great for an everyday gothic look and these are 12 month use contacts so you will be able to create a freaky look each day for a year if you follow the included care instructions carefully.
- White out 12 month use sterile soft contact lenses – 1 pair.
- Ingredients: 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate,Carbodiimide, Crosspolymer, Sterile Saline.
- May Contain: CI77891, CO77492, CI77489, CI74160, CI51319
- Contact lenses packaging includes a sheet of instructions and safety guidelines.
- Lenses can only be used for up to 12 months from opening and then must be discarded as per instructions.
- Must not be worn when sleeping, remove and store at the end of the day as per instructions.
- FDA approved facility.
- FDA approved ingredients.
- Produced by accredited medical device manufacturer.
- 100% sterile packaging.
- Vegan / Cruelty free.
- Australian owned.
Coloured contact lenses can be worn with dark or light coloured eyes however, the end colour result will vary based on your natural eye colour. Soft disposable lenses should be discarded after 12 months. Contacts must be used in accordance with manufacturer’s directions, including the application of lenses, hygiene practices and product care. If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again. Please see your Optometrist for cleaning and storage solutions or for assistance with fitting.
Contact lenses are non-refundable and returns cannot be accepted.
Important Legal Info – Valid prescription required for purchase in SA. Find out more here.
There are no reviews yet.