Yellow Reptilian Yearly Wear Halloween Contact Lenses
What are your thoughts on lizard people? The reptilian conspiracy has been around for a couple hundred years and we can’t be sure there aren’t lizards walking around with people suits on! If you have an eye for reptilian humanoids, you might be able to infiltrate their ranks by changing your eyes to ones more Draconian in style. These contact lenses are yellow with a black slit for a pupil, making them the best choice for your mission. You have a year to report back! Conveniently these patterned contacts are 12 month use lenses and will see you through concealing your true human form for the duration.
- Yellow reptile eye patterned 12 month use sterile soft contact lenses – 1 pair.
- Ingredients: 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate,Carbodiimide, Crosspolymer, Sterile Saline.
- May Contain: CI77891, CO77492, CI77489, CI74160, CI51319
- Contact lenses packaging includes a sheet of instructions and safety guidelines.
- Lenses can only be used for up to 12 months from opening and then must be discarded as per instructions.
- Must not be worn when sleeping, remove and store at the end of the day as per instructions.
- FDA approved facility.
- FDA approved ingredients.
- Produced by accredited medical device manufacturer.
- 100% sterile packaging.
- Vegan / Cruelty free.
- Australian owned.
Coloured contact lenses can be worn with dark or light coloured eyes however, the end colour result will vary based on your natural eye colour. Soft disposable lenses should be discarded after 12 months. Contacts must be used in accordance with manufacturer’s directions, including the application of lenses, hygiene practices and product care. If you are having any unexplained eye discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional before wearing your lenses again. Please see your Optometrist for cleaning and storage solutions or for assistance with fitting.
Contact lenses are non-refundable and returns cannot be accepted.
Important Legal Info – Valid prescription required for purchase in SA. Find out more here.
There are no reviews yet.