Women’s Winifred Sanderson Inspired Witch Costume
Look, you can buy this costume, but you have to promise not to put a spell on us… or steal our life force. Grab your manual of witchcraft and alchemy and bring Winifred Sanderson back to life once more by casting a spell and putting on this Hocus Pocus inspired costume dress! When it comes to wicked witches, the Sanderson sisters are pretty high up on the list – what with all the luring and killing and baby eating! Wear this women’s costume to a Halloween dress up party and force everyone to dance until they die, or fly your broom over to a TV and movie themed costume party and turn everyone into frogs!
- Dress Only
- Womens green stretch polyester witch costume has long flounce sleeves with angel style cuffs edged with decorative brown and yellow spotted trim.
- The dress has additional long purple sleeves attached underneath with V shaped wrist cuffs and an elastic loop to secure to a finger.
- This Hocus Pocus style dress has a padded stand up collar adorned with brown and yellow spotted trim that also extends down the length of the bodice and dress skirt.
- Costume bodice has a purple stretch fabric centre panel with a light yellow ribbon lace up front to create a corset style look.
- There are cream digitally printed symbols on the bodice side front sections and on the skirt peplum.
- A long green stretch fabric peplum is attached at the front of the dress with rounded edges edged with the matching brown and yellow trim.
- The full length dress skirt is purple stretch fabric layered with a sparkly light purple mesh fabric overskirt with a jagged hemline.
There are no reviews yet.