Creepypasta Boys Sleep Experiment Costume
You are so… nearly… free… Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be part of an experiment where they keep you awake for 15 days using a gas formulated to stop you from falling asleep… no matter what? If you haven’t read the cliff notes of the Creepy Pasta story ‘The Russian Sleep Experiment’, we’ll just skip the horrors and let you know this Halloween costume for boys is inspired by nightmare fuel. Considering you can only be here if you are looking for a scary Halloween outfit, you’ve come to the right place! The blood splattered hoodie might be a give-away for what goes on when you don’t sleep, but it’s the mask that truly sends a shiver down our spines. That smile will burn into people’s memories. If you are looking for a boys costume that will put people off their trick or treat candy, this is it!
- Mask with Hair
- Boys white stretch polyester hoodie with digitally printed blood splattered details all over.
- The long sleeve hoodie has fitted cuffs and an attached hood.
- To complete this Halloween costume, the included rubber latex mask is painted white with sunken black eyes and a large gaping wide mouth with teeth and tongue details.
- Costume mask has cut out openings for the eyes and mouth to maintain vision and breathing.
- Open back mask is secured in place with an elastic strap at the back.